Monday, July 26, 2010

boom!

So er, I've been given a(nother) award. You people are CRAZY.

This time around the bearer is Jinx, of Totally Jinxed blog. She has given me this little beaut.



Thank you so much, Jinx! I am honoured.

However I don't know that I can think of another seven "interesting" facts about myself, so I may have to play the cheek card here and direct anyone who's interested in such a thing (and my blog recommendations) here. Everything still stands!

Bah, always when I start feeling like this blog is a silly idea, something happens to snap me out of it. Cheers guys ♥

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome and I'm glad this gave me a reason to stop being shy and post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you that award too! I just forgot to tell you.

    http://blog.icysedgwick.com/2010/07/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You like Elvis? I'm painting him.
    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wear-todaya-glimpse-of-elvis.html
    If you want to see the finished painting, please stay tuned!
    I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
    :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete